3/30/2015

CREATIVITY AND NEW MEDIA

                                        




            An example from me to show how new media fosters creativity is to using the Second Life system to create an avatar that represents me. I used the tool to choose an avatar that best represents of my personality and customize it skin, and hair colors. I even named it using my own name for me to better getting into second life.  In generally, I think I’m a person who looks immature, less confidence and very shy to interact with others. In the Second Life, I created an avatar that I wish to expect myself to be in the future. This avatar wears suit which represents charismatic and ambition. While I play this game, I realized it’s a helpful tool for me to be a better of myself through virtual reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment