4/27/2015

Our Class Wiki- So Far


        For our class wiki, so far I edited one page “China” under the culture section. I have been lived in China for more than ten years, I have quite a deep understanding of Chinese culture. When I read the “Kung-Fu Style” under the China culture page, I think Chinese culture is not just limited to Kung-Fu, but also other incredible skills. When I was young, my grandmother used to embroidered designs on pillows and towels with thin needle and colorful threads. Now I know, it is an ancient Chinese embroidery handicraft, so I did some research on this. I added the paragraph about the four famous Chinese embroidery under the “China-Kung Fu” paragraph, and uploaded four photos for each of the famous embroidery that I described. I will do more research on Chinese embroidery and other handicrafts for different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment